Outdoor Propane Heating
Stay warm on your patio or deck year-round with Forklift Propane’s hassle-free propane installation and delivery services. Propane heaters are an effective and environmentally friendly heat source, and they’re perfect for restaurants, special events, outdoor venues, and catering services.
Why Choose Propane
- Easily movable
- Environmentally friendly fuel source
- Delivers more heat with our top-quality products
- Ability to adjust the heat output
What We Offer
- 40,000 BTU of radiant heat (enough to heat up to 1,000 sq. ft)
- 20 lb. cylinder delivered and installed
- Easy push-button ignition
- Inspection, repair, and maintenance
Why Choose Forklift Propane
- Locally Operated. Each of our 15 locations is locally owned and operated, so we have the flexibility to make scheduled or will-call deliveries.
- Commercially Focused. Forklift Propane specializes works exclusively with commercial and industrial companies. That means your business won't have to compete with residential clients for service or deliveries.
- Full Service. Our propane cylinder exchange service installs and delivers filled propane cylinders to your site and removes the empty propane cylinders. With each delivery, we ensure your heater is operating effectively and safely. We’re here for any of your repair and maintenance needs!
- On-Site Solutions. For businesses that require additional cylinders stored on site, we also offer lockable storage racks that come in 4-,8-, and 12-cylinder capacity.
Contact Us Today
Forklift Propane has 15 locations in 13 states, including Kentucky, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas. Visit our locations page to find a propane supplier near you, or contact us to start warming up your outdoor spaces with propane heaters!